"so/nor/neither + 动词 + 主语"句型。表
- They love having lots of friends
so dothe disabled.(这里
the + 形容词表一类人)
- I have had a new idea
so hasmy friends.
- Lily can’t ride bicycle
- The injured look disappointed(沮丧的)
so didsenior citizens.(老人) (否定前缀词≠否定)
- If you aren’t for the plan
, 或 ;前的句子若为从句，先将主句补充出，其后再根据主句改。
这里主句应为： I will not be for the plan.(be for 同意)
- It is burning(燃烧) hot today
,so it is(那确实)
and/; so was (it)yesterday.(这里只用用and或;)
- Everyone is here and looks upset
so it is with Mary = it is the same withMary.
- The truth is that no one is perfect.When all potential(潜在的) for ugliness in removed
,so is all of the potential for beauty.
does Mr.Greenknow the matter(事件) nor
does hecare about it.
neither……nor…… 既不也不 either……or……要么要么，不是就是
- Not only
did welose our way but also (we) came close to losing our lives.(come close to 接近，差一点就)
- Not until I began to work hard
did Irealize how much time I had wasted.
I didn’t realize how much time I had wasted until I began to work hard.
- No sooner
had theyarrived at the tomb than they fell ill.(一……就……)
- In no case
will wegive up half-way.
does Jimthink it possible to finish the task before/when dark.
hardly…before/when 一……就…… 这里取”几乎不”释义应该更合适.
- Not a (single) mistake
has Marymade so far.(玛丽到目前为止一个错误也没犯。)
not a (single) + 单数名词 表示“一个也没有”
- In no time(立刻马上) Jone worked out the figure(体积). (无否定不倒装)
- Only in this way
are youable to do it well.
You are able to do it well only in this way.
- Only when they returned home
did theyunderstand what had happened.
- Only on such a trip
will yougain a better appreciation(理解) of Eurepean literature.
- Only the teacher got the news that our school could have a 4-day holiday.(同位语从句，only+主语所以不倒装)
So + adj + a/an + 单数名词 = Such + a/an + adj + 单数名词
- So crowded
was the art gallery(展览会)that I couldn’t move about (it).
- Such good weather
was itthat we all went out last week.
- Such a lovely girl
is katethat everyone likes her.
- So loudly
did hespeak that even people next room could hear him.
- Child as he is,he knows a lot.
- Poor as King was,he tried his best to help others.
- Try as he may,he has never made his boss satisfied.
- Search as you would,you could find no body in the room.
- Much as I want to buy the car,I can’t afford(支付) it.
- Had you followwed my advice,you couldn’t have made such a silly mistake.
- Were you not a boy,you could wear a dress.
- Should he invite me,I might take part in this party.
always,often,many a time(many times多次),every + 时间,now and then(时不时的)
- Many a time
has heoffered me some good suggestions.
- Now and then
does my class teacherwarn us not yo use cellphones in the classroom.
How do you do that?
What is wrong? = What is the matter?