- Here comes the bus.
- In the lecture hall of a university sits a professor.
- Out rushed the children.
- Now comes your turn.
- Up jumped the cat and caught the mouse.
- Down came the rain and up went the umbrellas.
- Among the people stood his friend,Jim.
- (To be) South of the river lies a small factory.
- Here are you. Away it flew.
- Written on the blackboard are the name of these who were late.
- Gone are the days when we worked together.
- Standing at the tree is a shy girl with two big eges.
- Present(adj) at the conference were all leaders of this city.
- Lying on the grassland is the boy who was injured in the fire.
存在句there be中，其中be ->exist/arise/follow/enter/appear/live等表状态vi
- There come shows for help from the river.
- There seems something wrong with machine.
- There remains nothing to be done.
- There happened an event last week.