- May you succeed.
- May you have a happy holiday.
- Long live chairman Mao.（毛主席万古长青）
whatever 直接做成分或放在名词之前，however 放在 adv,adj 之前或 many,much 等词之前
- Whatever the weather is,he sticks out（坚持） walking outside.
- Go to stamp sales and buy whatever you can offord.
- Whatever reasons you have,you should carry out your promise.
- However many difficulties(n.) you meet with,you should try to overcome them. Whatever difficulties(n.) you meet with,you should try to overcome them. However difficult(adj.) the problem is,we must work it out today.
the + 比较级，the + 比较级 -->“越 … 越 …”
- The hander you study,the greater progress you will make.
- The more you listen to English,the easier it becomes.
- The older you grow,the more challenges you will meet.
- What an interesting talk they had!
- How interesting the talk was!